Nitori International Scholarship was established in march with a monetary donation from akiko NITORI the director of the foundation. The main aim is to help international students from the Asian countries to grant them scholarship to study in Japan so that they can fulfil their dreams to study at Japan Universities to set up mutual friendship between Asian countries and to cultivate the human resource.
- A student from the world over with non-Japanese nationality who is self-supporting and residing in Japan.
- A student currently isenrolled in a Japanese universityas an undergraduate or a graduate student, and an undergraduate student is up to age 26 on April 1, 2012 and a graduate student is up to age 28 on April 1, 2012.
- A student who needs financial aid to keep studying in Japan and does not receive any sort of other scholarship .
- A student who is of good enough health to pursuit studies in Japan, of excellent academic record, of good personality
- A student who has good communication skill in Japanese.
- A student who has the strong will to contribute international understanding and mutual friendship
- A student who is able to attend Scholarship Students Activities held by NISF (scheduled to be held twice a year).
- A student who does not receive any sort of scholarship or subsidy for researcher from the other third parties while receiving the scholarship from NISF (Please note that the student who simultaneously possesses scholarships is disqualified for the NISF scholarship recipient.)
- A student who works part-time job in Japan for his/her financial reason to keep studying in Japanese university
- A student who willing to participate NISF alumni activities as alumnus, even if his/her NISF scholarship is expired.
Eligible Academic Year
- Undergraduates: Regular students currently enrolled in their third or fourth academic year as of April, 2012.
- Graduates: Regular students currently enrolled in the first or second academic year of a master course as of April, 2012.
- Undergraduate applicant must be 26 years of age or younger (as of April 1, 2012)
- and Graduate applicant must be 28 years of age or younger ( as of April 1, 2012)
- and, as a basic rule, be currently enrolled within the minimum required years of study (i.e. he/she should not repeated a year in Japanese university).
If you have any question pleases contact:
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation (public interest incorporated foundation)
Tokyo Office (Attention: Ishida)
Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd. Tokyo Headquarter
6-20 Kamiya 3-chome, Kita-ku, Tokyo 115-0043, Japan
TEL??03-3903-3591 (9:30-18:30, Mon-Fri)??FAX??03-6741-1281